UPDATE JULY 1, 2014
The return of Peacock in the Park was a HUGE success! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful and amazing performers, to the capacity crowd that brought such positive energy, and to all of the volunteers who worked all year on preparing for this event.
We will be uploading videos from Sunday's show to our YouTube channel later this month, so please check back!
Peacock Productions, Inc. is proud to present Peacock In The Park, an all-ages, family friendly summertime spectacular scheduled for Sunday, June 28, 2015 at the Washington Park Amphitheater in Portland, Oregon.
Peacock In The Park 2015 will feature live music, drag entertainers, dancers and more for a fun-filled day in the park. Either bring your own picnic or grab a snack at one of the Peacock concessions carts.
Admission is free but remember, this is a fundraiser to send LGBTQ students to college, so donations are encouraged and appreciated! Cash and credit cards will be accepted for concessions, souvenirs and/or donations. All net proceeds benefit the Audria M. Edwards Scholarship Fund.
Peacock Productions, Inc. administers the Audria M. Edwards Scholarship Fund (AME Fund). Since 1992, the AME Fund has granted more than $224,000.00 to GLBT students and/or the students of GLBT parents. Check out scholarship criteria and the method of selection here. If you know you qualify, simply download the application in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Peacock Productions, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit corporation. Its primary purpose is to promote the education of the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community and to eliminate prejudice against that community. All dontations are tax-deductible.
AdmissionAdmission is free! Rain or shine – the show will go on! The Ampitheater is open from 7:30 am. Picnic and music begins at 12:00 noon.
The Peacock in the Park show starts at 2:30 pm.
- Please bring your own blanket or low sand
- All seating is first come first serve.
- Smoking will be allowed in a designated area only.
Food & Beverage
- Concessions available for purchase.
- No alcohol will be sold or served.
However, you are welcome to bring your own beer or wine.
- No hard liquor please.
- Unlawful consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited.
What to Bring
- Scholarship donations and tips for performers (cash or credit cards accepted)
- Sunscreen and hats
- Blanket, beach towel, small tarp, or sand
(As a courtesy to others, no standard-height lawn chairs, please)
To help with disposal costs, we ask that you pack out whatever you pack in.
- This show will be held at the Washington Park Ampitheater in Portland, OR.
- Parking is limited and is "pay to park" – even those with a disabled placard must pay to park (unless their placard clearly states "Wheelchair User," in which case parking is free).
- Free round-trip shuttles will run continuously
from 10:30 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday, June 29th from
the following locations:
- Other options for getting to the park include:
What Not to Bring
- Tents, canopies
- Oversized umbrellas
- High-profile/standard-height lawn chairs
- Hard liquor
2014 Rhinestone Sponsors
2014 Sequin Sponsors